8/30/10

And Scene

We are back!  From eight days in Myrtle Beach!  And you can imagine my house.  There are suitcases and clothes and souvenirs and sand and flip flops and World Market gummi snacks all over the place.

There are kisses for cats and rubs for dogs and screams from the joy of finding out that ALL OF MY TOYS ARE STILL HERE I FORGOT ABOUT THEM AND I LOVE THEM AND I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH BY THROWING THEM ALL OVER THE PLACE!

There are groans of having to clean all of the laundry and go to bed early and set the alarm and making lunches and once again joining the other ants as they march.

Tomorrow is a big day, so, I leave you with a picture of how we, as a family, collectively feel.

See ya soon with many updates and many pictures and many pounds to prove just how much fun we had.



.
.
.
.
.

No comments: