8/6/10

Vermont 2010: Part Three

We had so much fun in Vermont.  I've been friends with Catherine since college, and we are lucky enough to have husbands and children that get along.  One of the highlights of our year is when we finally make our way up to visit them.  This trip was no exception. 




Andy's parents were in town visiting, and one night we headed to their campground for dinner.  Leah took a liking to Matthew and Brendan's Grandma, Joyce.




Leah helped baby Brendan eat his dinner.





Leah learned a new trick from her pals. 




And our friends Catherine and Andy are such gracious hosts.  They always make us feel welcome.




There was a lot of downtime on this trip.  (I actually napped on Sunday.  NAPPED!  I can't remember the last time I did that.)  With such busy and hectic lives, that's exactly what we needed.  A little rest. 







All in all, a great trip.  I wish we could go back there more often, but our schedules don't allow it.  And also, Vermont is FAR! 

My lord, it's so far.

But so pretty, too.
.
.
.

No comments: