7/2/10

Tiny Toes

Reminiscing today about Baby Leah. Like every other mother says, I can’t believe she was ever that small and that time has gone by so fast.




I remember her legs being so skinny. And her little toes were the size of pencil erasers. I didn’t have to cut her toe nails for months because they were so tiny.



 
Greg and I would just stare at her at times. Not sure what to do next. Afraid that she would start crying and we wouldn’t know how to get her to stop.
 
 
 
 
She sounded like a little kitten when she cried. And she barely ate. An ounce here, an ounce there.
 
 
 
And, despite her ability to fall asleep anywhere and everywhere, when it came to nighttime, she made it pretty obvious that there would be no sleeping done during those hours.
 
 
And she had great hair.  For a 50 year old man.
 
 


 She might be older now, but she's still the same little baby that I brought home from the hospital two years ago.  And I can't wait to spend three whole days with her this weekend!


.
.
.

No comments: