7/6/10

OLD

If you are my friend on Facebook you know that on Friday, I was in bed by 9 p.m., and on Saturday, I was in bed by 9:30 p.m. It took two nights to get through The Proposal. Not because it wasn’t a good movie, but because I fell asleep in the middle of it the first night.

On Sunday night we headed to the fireworks in town, and it took us a half hour to get home afterwards. There is nothing more frustrating than being stuck in traffic less than a half mile away from your home. I might have commented negatively about a car filled with younger people sitting next to us with the windows open blasting music.

We were out of the house and on our way to Space Farms on Monday by 9 a.m. There were 5 cars in the lot when we arrived. I was happy that we “beat the crowd.”  I even said it out loud.

I won't get out of bed to check a text that comes in after 10 p.m. and usually find myself waiting an hour or so after I wake up before making contact with anyone who doesn’t have children but has the day off. Because that means they are sleeping in…I vaguely remember what that is.


I passed on plans to hang out on a boat tonight because it’s bath night. NOT for me.


I am organizing a trip to the zoo on Sunday and am annoyed by the people who told me that they might pass because they’ll be hungover.

The wireless didn’t work in our house yesterday and this bothered me because I couldn’t pay bills online.

I am actively looking for an establishment that sells temporary tattoos that are age appropriate for a two year old.

I cut out diaper coupons.

I am concerned about my town taxes increasing.

I got rid of all of our glasses and opted for plastic cups in our home.  For safety reasons. 

My friend April called me old this weekend and it didn’t bother me. I wasn’t embarrassed; I wasn’t sad. I was totally ok with it.


I think that means that I am officially old.

 
Not old, but sure does act like it at times.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walmart has suitable temporary tattoos, usually its a big book or sheet of them =]

Please don't give Leah a tramp stamp! =]