5/12/10

Lowered Ears

Over the weekend, I took Leah for a hair cut.  Her hair was getting really long. 

Case in point:















 
I mean, don't get me wrong, she was still the cutest kid that I've ever laid my eyes on, but, her hair needed some direction.




In the past, going for a haircut has been a stressful experience for all involved.  Long story short: Leah doesn't like to have her bangs cut, and Mommy's cried at three different salons, so we've made some changes to our hair expectations.  Those changes are that Leah no longer has bangs, and we've found a new salon that never needs to know that I tend to weep when my daughter loses it and screams at the sight of scissors.


                         WIN WIN.



                  Cute hair, interesting smile.




Do not forget that the Giveaway is still going on. Head on over and enter to win a beautiful bracelet designed and hand-made by the Quirky Jo Ellen Roberts! Good luck! Winner to be announced on Friday.
.
.
.

No comments: