5/26/10

A Little Girl and Her Daddy





Greg and Leah have a good relationship.  They spend a lot of time together and do a lot together.  Greg spends several days a week with Leah, and they enjoy swimming, gardening, and yard work.  He likes to take her on errands and she knows a lot of people at Lowes.




I feel bad that I don't get to spend every day with Leah, but I'm happy that she gets to spend that time with her daddy.  Not many dads get the chance to work a flexible schedule that allows them to be home with their children during the day. 




And they have a great relationship.  They understand each other and communicate well with each other.  They enjoy watching tv together.  They like having their picture taken with each other.




There are times that Greg and I talk about having a second child, and we discuss our reservations.  Although he never says it, I think he's afraid that he won't be able to love and care for a another child as much as he does for Leah.  I know that's not true, but when you see them together, you can see why he might feel that way.






He's a good dad.
.
.
.
.

No comments: