2/16/10

Dear Mom...

February 16, 2010

It's been 2 years and three months since you've been gone.  I still have a hard time believing it.  No, scratch that.  I just have a hard time coming to terms with it.  I know you're gone, and I now know that no amount of bargaining or hoping is going to bring you back.  I now know that you will never meet your granddaughter, or any other grandchildren that might follow.  I'll never have a picture of you with Leah to show her when she's older.  I know that.  But it doesn't make it any easier.

To be honest, life has been so busy, I haven't been keeping up with everyone lately to see how they are handling things.  I apologize for that.  I'm launching this website soon as a way to deal with your passing and also as a tribute to you.  I want other people to know who you were and how much you meant to me. 

I hope I do you proud.

Love,
Dana






Greg and Dana, 2004

No comments: