3/4/11

On Pre-School

I took off today to take care of some personal business.   Since I had some time, I set up a couple of appointments at pre-schools.  Now that we've seen two very different schools, with different policies, beliefs, curricula, and teachers, we have to make the decision on which one (or type) we'd like to go with.  Although I know that in the long run it probably doesn't matter which pre-school Leah goes to, the decision on which one we will send her to is sure to keep me up for the next 3-4 weeks. 

If there is anyone out there who has something to add to this, I welcome your feedback.  How did you choose pre-school for your child(ren)?  What were the most important qualities you looked for in a school?  What turned you off to a school?  What ultimately sealed the deal? 

No comments: