5/28/11

A Week of Firsts: Me

I joined Weight Watchers a couple of weeks ago.  So far I've lost 4.8 lbs.  It hasn't been easy, but it's necessary.  My butt is large, yo.  Now that Greg's got a new schedule with his job, and Leah's in full time school, I am really hoping to start back up with the running.  Eventually I'd like to run 45 minutes three days a week, but this week my smaller goal is to complete three 15 minute runs.

I've been here before--joining Weight Watchers and thinking this time it's going to work, so I'm not going to wax poetic about how I should be at my fighting weight in a year.  But I'd like to be.  I really, really want to.  And wanting it is half the battle.*

*Total bullcrap.  Not eating is half the battle.  Exercising is the other half.  Wanting to lose weight just helps you stay motivated.


.

No comments: