11/19/10

Patricia Ellen Grieco 4/6/53-11/19/07



You took my hand

You showed me how

You promised me you'd be around


I took your words

And I believed

In everything

You said to me

 


Remember when we were such fools

And so convinced and just too cool


I wish I could touch you again

I wish I could still call you friend

I'd give anything



When someone said count your blessings now

'fore they're long gone

I guess I just didn't know how

I was all wrong

They knew better

Still you said forever

And ever

Who knew


I'll keep you locked in my head

Until we meet again


And I won't forget you my friend

What happened



If someone said three years from now

You'd be long gone

I'd stand up and punch them out

Cause they're all wrong and

That last kiss

I'll cherish

Until we meet again

And time makes

It harder

I wish I could remember

But I keep

Your memory

You visit me in my sleep

My darling

Who knew

I miss you



Who knew

No comments: